College.

col·lege

ˈkälij/

 noun

  1. 1.
    an educational institution or establishment, in particular.


     So you may have noticed, ( or probably not ) but I haven't made a post in almost a month. The reason is 

because I started college a couple of weeks ago and it's been crazy trying to get adjusted and everything, so I 

really haven't had time to do much of anything other than go to class and do homework. It's so much different 

than what I expected, and I am so happy that I chose to go because I love it ( at least so far. ) 

      Where I am going- which I haven't decided if I will say just yet- is not all parties ( though there are some ) and

 I am thankful. I am not the party type of girl, and I cannot picture myself going! I feel as though I belong where I 

am and I love it. Coming home and sleeping in my own bed is kind of crazy now.


      I'm not going to lie, I have not made friends as fast as I thought I was going to, but I did come with 4 of my 

other friends from school, so they are who I am with most of the time. I think it is fine to go with people that you 

already know instead of a college away from everyone because I'd rather not be alone my first day of class. 

Hopefully I will make other friends, I just have to give it time. Don't get me wrong, I do talk to people in my 

classes and things like that, but I just haven't met anyone that I would want to 'hang out' with quite yet. And 

that's okay. I kind of like having my close friends around me, then the alone time as well. 

      As far as the being on my own part goes, I am enjoying that as well. Nobody to tell me what I can and

 cannot buy or do, I have to make the good choices on my own. Also, I am rooming with my best friend, so that

 worked out to my advantage. I have come home twice since I have left, but for personal reasons, and it's kind of 

weird. But if you are in college or are going soon, don't worry- I'm sure you have made the right choice on where 

to go and you will love it(:

      If you are in college or university comment down below how well you like it, and whether you think I should 

post some tips I have in a future blog post! 

Keep Calm and Sparkle On,

-Shay

Comments

Popular Posts