Hate.

Hate.

hāt/

verb
  1. feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

I really despise this word, because just as the word love, people throw it around as if it doesn’t mean anything, including me. Everyday I hear somebody saying it to another person, or from myself, about the way I look or the things I don’t have. But it needs to come to a stop.

Of course nobody is going to be truly completely happy with the person they are, whether it be a part of them like the way they look, or the way they act, it is always going to be a factor, and that is just how humans are. However, I do not believe that we should ever use the word hate, because it is a very strong word and depending on who you are talking to, you never know how much that one little word could completely change their day, mood, or even life.

I think about this subject a lot, because I personally don’t have much self confidence, and I feel as though I need to change my outer appearance to even have a chance at changing that. I wish that I could be something I’m not, and it should never be that way. But this is inevitable, and I feel as though I need different clothes, straighter and whiter teeth, or even a boy to change my mind and make me feel beautiful when in reality I just need to love myself the way I am because even though there is surgery and different clothes, I will always be me. And that goes for everyone else too.

Just because you can create this fantasy look for yourself and there is now technology that can make most of it happen, does that mean you are truly going to be happy with the way you are now? I don’t know simply because I haven’t experienced it, but I feel as though there is either going to always be a piece of you that is unhappy, or you will always look back on the past no matter what. It is very hard to look at yourself in a positive way, especially with the people that are in the limelight today that are portrayed in a perfect way. The truth of the matter is that nobody is perfect, and nobody will ever be YOU. You have to believe that you are the best YOU in the world, and nobody else can change that. I need to start believing this too, because I am beautiful, you are beautiful, everybody is beautiful.

Hate is a word that I wish, along with a whole bunch of other words, could disappear. It falls in many different categories, whether it be about the way you look, the way you feel about another person, or even the way you act towards somebody. It will always be in the world, and I know that, but I hope that at least one person gets from this that you are beautiful no matter what anyone tells you, and you don’t have to be in a relationship to hear that. I wish all the time some guy would come sweep me off of my feet and tell me that, but in reality it probably won’t happen anytime soon. But, I know that out there somewhere there is someone for me, and someone for everyone. But you also have yourself, who is perfectly capable of looking in a mirror and saying, “You are one sexy piece of ass.” (;

Love yourself, and be confident of who you are. There is nobody like you, so take advantage and live your life to the fullest. I can only try and live up to my words too.

     -Shay.

Comments

  1. I posted a new article if you wanna see it :) http://amyra210696.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an inspirational post! I have followed you on bloglovin and can't wait to read more posts from you! Great blog, keep up the good work! I would also REALLY appreciate it if you went over to my blog and followed me back? I'm trying to get some readers xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! I have followed you back on bloglovin and I am just about to go look at your blog! I am in the same boat as you on the reader part, so have fun with your blog I am excited to read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts