Fake Smiles






Fake smiles are the worst. It hurts even more when they become second nature to you. When you have built up so much pain on the inside that when your true feelings come out you just smile like nothing is wrong.

I don't have many friends. The people that I call "friends" aren't even there when I need them the most. I don't have anybody to 'spill my guts' to, or just somebody to even vent to. But whenever someone else needs that person, I'm the one that they call.

Maybe I need to wait. Maybe I need to open myself up more. But I don't know how. I don't know how to make friends. But that's okay.

I pray that I eventually find that one true friend, and eventually they will walk into my life.

I'm here to say that I know I will be okay. Eventually.

And so will you. If anyone is feeling the way that I'm feeling, just know that it is okay. It's okay to cry. It's okay to be upset. But one day you will be happy again. I will be happy again.

It's okay. 

Comments

Popular Posts