Influenster!



I'm not sure if you have heard of this amazing opportunity, but I am here to share with you my opinion on this "sample" service!

I have been a part of this for almost a year, and I believe I have gotten about 4 boxes so far, and they send you full size products from some big companies such as Mary Kay, Victoria's Secret, and more. It is a great chance to try new products for FREE. I absolutely love that I came across it.

All you have to have is social media follows. Like your twitter or Facebook, and Instagram. I do believe that you have to have kind of a high "impact" as they call it, but it is really like 1500 follows on the combined platforms. ( For example, I have 900 followers on Twitter, 300 Facebook friends, and 400 followers on Instagram so I am considered high impact. )

However I do think that pretty much anyone who signs up is pretty much guaranteed a box- as long as you check your email frequently for the surveys that lead to the boxes!

I will try and round up some items that I received in these various boxes and post some pictures in a future blog- I am away at college right now and many of the products are at my home.

I hope some of you sign up, and get some of these great products. It is completely free, all they require is a overall survey a couple of weeks after you receive the box. I love it!

p.s. I am not sponsored, I just really enjoy the box!

Keep Calm and Sparkle On,

Shay

Comments

Popular Posts