One Lovely Blog Award!



I wanted to say a huge thank you to Zaria from Floral Escape for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It’s so amazing to be recognized for something that I truly love doing. She is fabulous and you should definitely check out her blog!

Rules:
  1. You must display the award logo at the top of the post!
  2. You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post!
  3. You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do!
  4. You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
  5. You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post!
  6. You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated!
  7. You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC (I don't use this) and Bloglovin

Seven Facts About Me:
  1. I recently became obsessed with Victoria’s Secret
  2. I rarely pay full price for anything- I love a good steal!
  3. I love saying the word ‘Cookie’
  4. I really want to start a youtube channel, but I’m really scared
  5. Mint green and blush are my favorite colors
  6. I love blue gummy bears
  7. Boyz II Men are my jam!

Nominees!
  1. Camille from Coco Cami
  2. Vanessa from Circle of Chaos
  3. Anna from Anna-Alina
  4. Hannah from Trust in Vogue
  5. Lauren from Laurey’s Fashion
  6. Alice from Socks and Sparkles
  7. Emily from London Beauty
  8. Victoria from VVNightingale
  9. Holley Marie from Holley-Marie
  10. Melissy from Melissy Goose

The people I nominated are truly beautiful bloggers and I love their posts, and will continue to read and check up on them(:

If you do this, leave the link below and I will check it out as well!

Keep Calm and Sparkle On,

-Shay

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Your blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the rules and get nominating!

    - http://laurafrankieb.blogspot.com/ oxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts