A Revamp to This Blog:

Hey, if anyone is still out there. It has been years since I have even looked at this blog. Not that I forgot about it, life has just had its ups and downs ( I mean look at the world right now.)


I really want to get back into blogging, and take this to the next level. I still want to just be me, and write what comes from my heart, but I also want to venture into self-care tips, and writing about my anxiety and depression. 


I know, it seems as though everyone has anxiety nowadays, but life has just thrown a lot of curveballs our way. And I want to ensure that I help anyone that I can with this little blog. 


Hopefully this will not only benefit me, but someone out there as well. I just want to touch one person’s life- if I can do that, I have achieved my goals.


Anywho, this is just the beginning. Hopefully I can make some friends this way too! 


See you soon.


Keep calm and Sparkle On. 

Comments

Popular Posts